Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Gastroenterology Physician Gastroenterologist (GI) practice is seeking a qualified physician for PA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.A large, single specialty Gastroenterology group in Philadelphia is looking to expand by adding another gastroenterologist to their practice. There is currently a high demand for gastroenterology due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
80% of the work will be done in an outpatient gastroenterology clinic with the remainder rounding at a hospital attached to the clinic and a surgery center owned by the group. There is an academic option to round with residents in the hospitals.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including yearly production and quality bonuses, excellent medical benefits, vacation and holidays, and more.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at (Registered Profile Required) or send your CV to (Registered Profile Required) and refer to JOB-2488497
- A large, Gastroenterology clinic in NE Philadelphia is looking for you
- Partnership track and an option to buy into the surgery center is available
- ERCP and/or EUS is available but not required.
- Accepting 2019 Gastroenterology Fellowship candidates
- Join a large, colloquial group of Gastroenterologists with an easy call schedule
- Academic teaching opportunity rounding with residents
- Full benefits including health, 401k with matching, vacation, holidays, CME stipend, etc.
- Enjoy working in the birthplace of Philly Cheesesteaks (great for keeping GI's busy!)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, hospitalist, physician md, primary, primary care, urgent