Regional health care system in Pennsylvania is looking to hire an additional interventional radiologist to it's team to replace a retiring provider. This is an excellent opportunity to step into a busy and fully established practice. Large team of specialized radiologists who handle neuroradiology , msk/body imaging , mammography , interventional radiology and nuclear medicine/PET radiologists. Competitive base salary with very lucrative bonus offers great earning potential. Comprehensive benefit package, pension/retirement , relocation & sign on bonus and malpractice coverage available. Great work life balance with very generous amount of vacation and time off for CME. Experienced board certified interventional radiologists along with 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire & speak with James Wescott.
This city in Pennsylvania is a family oriented community with excellent school systems and housing options. An abundant array of cultural as well as recreational activities are available to enjoy. Driving distance to nearby metro cities along with international airport make this a target location to reside.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott at 954-###-#### at your earliest convenience along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth. All inquiries are confidential.
- Employed interventional radiology opportunity
- Replacing retiring physician
- Procedurally focused with light diagnostic work if needed
- Access to other radiology specialists
- Competitive base w/ productivity incentives
- Very generous PTO & CME allowance
- Family oriented community
- Driving distance to international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cardiac, cath lab, computerized, ct scan, mri, radiographer, radiologic, scan, tomography