Academic Hospitalist - Philadelphia
Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews to join an academic Hospitalist group in Philadelphia.
- Opportunity to practice inpatient medicine with a clinical faculty appointment
- Earn a competitive base salary plus bonus incentives with paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Work all day shifts or a combination of days and nights - physicians self schedule using a lottery system
- This large hospital in Philadelphia takes up one city block with office space for Hospitalists
- Strong medical leadership is in place along with administrative support
Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between. Philadelphia now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman's village up north and a dense commercial center. It's also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation. For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away.
Associated topics: family, family medicine, family medicine physician, outpatient, physician md, practice, practice physician, provider, urgent, urgent care