Interviewing Urologist near State College, PA
Our clients Medical Associates are seeking a urologist to join its newly established Urology Department. The Department will be comprised of 2 ? 3 urologists, one of which has commenced practicing.
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package are being offered, as well as generous vacation and CME time.
- Salary: $450,000 (Guarantee Yrs 1 + 2), Production Based Income After Yr 2: Volume Driven
- Sign-On Bonus: $50,000 (payable when commence practicing)
- Benefits include: Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance and Vision including family, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- Additional Benefits: Profit Sharing Plan after year 2 and 401k salary deferral option
- Hospital Call Schedule: 1:3 Patient Load: Moderate ? Heavy, a well established patient base and referral network
- Current Health System Urology Service: comprised of 3
- Urologists each performing an average of 425 hospital surgical
- Cases Per year. 23% inpatient, 77% outpatient.
- Health System has 19 ORs including a dedicated Cysto Room plus a dedicated Lithotripsy Procedure Room and Ambulatory Surgery
Area offers a university campus, symphony orchestra, ballet, theater, and outstanding outdoor recreation such as skiing, lakes, excellent golf courses, and more. They are 2 hours from Pittsburgh and 3 hours from Philly. This community has a school system that is rated excellent and Penn State University is just 45 miles away.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology