Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
- Join a 5 person busy and growing practice
- Serve as critical care intensivist for 20 bed ICU and provide floor consultations
- Outpatient office hours
- Fully accredited pulmonary function lab, sleep lab and pulmonary rehab
- Sleep lab for interested candidate; not required
- EBUS and other procedures
- Hospital affiliated practice
- General outpatient pulmonary, inpt consults and ICU intensivist overage
- EBUS preferred
- Sleep medicine trained preferred, but not required
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus potential
- Sign on bonus, relocation assistance
- Full benefit package
Enjoy all the benefits of a metropolitan city.
Philadelphia offers excellent educational opportunities with world-renowned primary and
secondary academic institutions and some of the finest colleges and universities in the nation.
Philadelphia is home to major teams in every professional sport. For rest and relaxation,
both mountains and seashore are only a short drive from the region.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care, emergency medicine, emergency physician, pulm, pulmonologist, sicu, ummc