- Integrity Healthcare...
- $134,165.00 -72,960.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
759 Cornell Ave
93 bed community hospital; located near the state line of Maryland and one hour from The State Capitol - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania is seeking an Internal Medicine NOCTURNIST HOSPTIALIST to join our highly regarded team.
Candidate should have experience in hospital medicine and be comfortable managing patients in ICU. Primary focus on admission for patients to the Internal Medicine service. Supervisory responsibilities exist for Rapid Response Codes and Advance Practice Clinicians. Our mission and vision is dedicated to the promotion of wellness, preservation of health, and provision of diagnostic and therapeutic services to the people of our community.
Four Main Adult Patient Care Units; 24 Tele Units
- 10 Bed ICU
- 7 Bed Transitional Care Unit
- 16 Bed Med/Surg/Tele Unit
- 16 Bed Med/Surg/Tele Unit
- 28 Bed Med/Surg/Tele Unit
- 21 Beds in Emergency Department
Average Night Census: 5-8 Admissions; High 13
Procedures: Not Required
Hospitalist: Internal Medicine or Family Practice
Board Status: Board Certified Required
Citizenship: US Citizen; Permanent US Visa; H1b Visa (no opportunity for J1 status)
Schedule: 7 On/7 Off Rotation; Thursday Start; Shift: 7P - 7A
Open ICU with Pulmonary and General Surgery Support for Central Line Procedure
EPIC medical record system with remote access capabilities
Dedicated Clinical Care Management and Social Work Coordinators
Leadership support focused on professional development, quality improvement, and committee projects
- Co-management with Surgeons and Specialists. Shared responsibility, authority and accountability for the care of the hospitalized patients. In the case of the co-managed surgical patient, the patient's surgeon manages the surgery related treatments and the hospitalist manages the patient's medical condition.
- Department Providers: eight adult hospitalists total; one APC. Two Teams consisting of 3 day; 1 night Hospitalist; APC is 7A to 3P, M-F
- The hospital has a very active quality improvement and an open multi-use Critical Care area.
- Services Not Available: Telestroke, Thoracic, and Neurosurgery
- Active Patient Satisfaction, Quality (which includes Rapid Response Team) Programs
Financials: Note - review being conducted for increase in base salary.
- $255,000 base salary
- $50.00 per wRVU - Historical wRVU incentive compensation = $15,500 annually
- CY2018 Up to $22,000 annual patient experience/quality bonus opportunity
- Income Potential = $300,500
- $10,000 bonus upon successful credentialing
- Up to $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- $5,000 CME/licensure allotment, prorated year one
- 7 PTO days
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, physician md, physician md do, primary, primary care, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...