Class A Truck Driver - Dedicated Account | Make $70k!
- J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc.
- $46,150.00 - 64,230.00 / Year *
- 67 Wood St
- Knox Dale, PA 15847
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
About J.B. Hunt
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company that specializes in freight shipping for large and small businesses. A top-ranked third party logistics (3PL) provider and one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America, we provide safe and reliable transportation services for a diverse group of customers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. We are the largest intermodal carrier in the country, with over 87,000 company owned and maintained containers and 80,000 company-owned and maintained chassis. We are also the largest dedicated contract services provider in the industry, with dedicated jobs open all over the country.
Drivers on this dedicated account earn $70,000 per year. Weekly home time and two consecutive days off each week. This dedicated account offers a weekly pay guarantee. CDL-A and 3 months of previous driving experience required. Company-matched 401k and a variety of great benefits are available for company drivers.
Benefits and Programs
Driving with J.B. Hunt includes a variety of benefits - driver appreciation awards, million mile bonuses, referral bonuses as well as health, financial and pay benefits. We also offer programs that are designed to accommodate all types of drivers - company, owner operator and military Veterans.
Learn more about J.B. Hunt below:
J.B. Hunt offers company drivers a variety of benefits and comprehensive coverage options with the flexibility to meet your individual and family needs.
Company Driver Health Benefits
* Choice of medical plans
* Health Savings Account option
* Dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Basic life paid by J.B. Hunt
* Basic accidental death and dismemberment paid by J.B. Hunt
* Driver disability insurance
* Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
* Voluntary Identity Theft & Protection
* Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee and family members
* Accidental death and dismemberment insurance for family members
* Home and auto insurance options
* Company matched 401k plan
* Generous paid time off
* Paid orientation and safety training
We welcome applications from CDL-A Drivers who have worked in roles such as Straight Truck Driver, Refrigerated Freight Driver, and Order Selector and others in the Transportation industry.
J.B. Hunt is proud to offer our drivers outstanding pay packages and strong W2s. While pay methods do vary by
operating group and job type, one thing is certain - when you drive with J.B. Hunt, your paycheck is a guaranteed
Drivers within J.B. Hunt's Truckload fleet enjoy experienced-based pay rates, which may vary depending on the
length of haul.
Our Intermodal fleet offers drivers experienced-based mileage pay, as well as activity-based pay with select
opportunities. Drivers enjoy the industry's largest intermodal freight base, outstanding annual earnings, and
frequent home time.
Drivers within our Dedicated Contract Services fleet have great earning potential, as well as stable driving routes, opportunities for variety within their driving job type and consistent home time.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, company driver, company driving, company driving team, company owner, dedicated truck driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, tanker