Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for a company that cares about people s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We re currently looking for an to join us in the Northern California.
Let s inspire healthier lives, together.
The role of Enterprise Solutions Executive Premier exists to maintain and grow the Olympus technologies sold to the key IDN stakeholders of this Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) on an annual basis. This is achieved by driving contract execution of national contracts as well as locally negotiated agreements through a highly collaborative and coordinated selling effort with sales leadership from the various Olympus Business Units.
As an Area Vice President, Enterprise Solutions working on the Enterprise Solutions team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by working collaboratively with Olympus BU field sales teams to develop and execute customer specific business plans.
In a typical day, you will:
* Negotiate and secure enhanced agreements for Olympus using the GPO base agreement to provide access for our people and technologies.
* Develop effective internal relationships with Olympus business leaders as well as external relationships with key Premier IDN stakeholders i.e., Henry Ford, Dignity, Banner, SSM Health, Peace Health, McLaren, etc.
* Manage price within the Premier Members with a high degree of internal transparency and legitimacy based upon volume, market share/revenue commitments, length of agreement, breadth of portfolio, etc.
* Engage Olympus business unit sales leaders to understand their key business initiatives and strategic imperatives to insure alignment between contracting activities and business unit needs.
* Build creative, unique, strategic and compelling enhanced agreements featuring approaches that resonate with customers and establish barriers to exiting agreements.
* Establish pathways to achieve the annual sales plan.
* Operate with the annual budget by exercising responsible fiscal responsibility.
* Navigate and work effectively across multiple internal organizations to include sales, marketing, customer service, sales operations, finance, legal, compliance etc.
* Perform all other essential duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
* Requires 65% travel; 50 hours a week is the norm.
* Minimum of 5 years of IDN Account Management experience preferred.
* Strategic/Analytical Thinker: establish vision and develop unique contract strategies that create a sustainable advantage for Olympus.
* Lead/Influence Manager: strong ability to influence outcomes/decisions with constituents that do not report to you.
* Negotiator; skillful at the art of negotiations; securing desirable terms and conditions, pricing, contract status etc., for Olympus without negatively impacting future contract negotiations or relationships.
* Change Agent: successful at getting people and organizations to move away from established methods of conducting business to new ideas and approaches.
* Collaborator: breaks down silos by building bridges with all necessary constituents to achieve a desired outcome.
* Resourceful: knows how to secure appropriate resources to deliver desired outcomes.
* Problem Solver: can successfully resolve conflict with both internal and external customers.
* Account Management: highly competent at building and maintaining meaningful relationships with decision making executives at key IDN shareholders that ultimately deliver desired agreements and avoid lockouts for Olympus technologies.
We realize work isn t just a job to you.
It s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Loading some great jobs for you...