- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
759 Cornell Ave
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Python Developer
Location: Center Valley, PA
Duration: 8+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/SkypeJob Description
- Proficiency and strong experience writing well-structured Python modules that operate in an enterprise application
- Understanding of what it means to structure shared-development Python projects in terms of common functions, shared functionality, and component specific functions.
- Experience with developing within a cloud-based server less architecture (preferably AWS)
- An understanding of architectural patterns associated with a services-based application
- Well-versed in working in a continuous-integration/continuous-deployment (CI/CD) environment preferably based on Maven and Jenkins
- An understanding of the principles and importance of good testing and unit-test code coverage. Adept at unit-testing frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of interaction with RDBMS s and SQL coding.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how to develop secure software that does not present the risk of exposing our applications to malicious and/or errant use.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles associated with non-functional requirements such as performance, scalable, and high availability
- A self-starter, someone who shows initiative to perform research and who can overcome obstacles on their own. But, someone smart enough to know when they need help and will appropriately reach out to team members.
- A team player. Someone who can work within the standards and norms set by the team. At the same time, someone who has the confidence to willingly share their thoughts and be an active participant in team discussions & brainstorming.
- A person who puts the objectives of the team over their personal preferences. Someone who is focused on the success of the team
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Experience working on enterprise level programs. An understanding of the drivers, intricacies, and complexity associated with a solution that will service a diverse audience and provide value for an enterprise.
- Experience with following an agile/scrum methodology. Comfortable with delivering business value in 2-week sprints.
- Understanding of D&B data is a definite plus, but not to the extent that it overrides the need for technical competencies.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at ...@reqroute.com.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, backend, developer, java, perl, php, sde, sdet, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...